Monday, October 6, 2014

How flowers make me feel

Special, happy, alive, beautiful, and warm’n fuzzy=) How do they make you feel?

These were in my office when I returned from vacation with a note telling me how glad they were that I was back. Okay I have the best job in the world. And my boss and his wife …well…their pretty much the best=)

Some random thoughts that have helped me a lot in the past and are such a good reminder everyday.

“Embrace the struggle and let it make you stronger. It won't last forever.”IMG_9476-001”When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.”IMG_9479-002"The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."—Mother TeresaIMG_9485-001”Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.”IMG_9488-001”Be confident. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren’t. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it’s only when you accept everything you are – and aren’t – that you will truly succeed.”IMG_9493-001”Remember you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.”IMG_9495-001“Never get so busy making a living That you forget to make a life.”IMG_9505-002”Never sacrifice who you are just because someone has a problem with it.”IMG_9508-001

They were beautiful! If only flowers didn’t die…I wanted these to last forever=) they smelled so wonderful and made my office look so homey.


B65CA3B1C6A0968D2D817F7063176B02

1 comment:

  1. Aw! That is so sweet! I loved those quotes! ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete