Monday, June 30, 2014

Puppy in my office=)

My boss’s beagle hound Molly had puppies, five of them to be exact. Christina stopped by the other day, (seeing her always makes my day instantly better) I needed one picture for my photo-a-day photo but….

…the lighting was so good I just clicked away=) 

IMG_3327IMG_3335IMG_3350

Tomorrows the first day of July and then we are exactly halfway through the year 2014! It's hard to believe, it has gone by so fast=) When I was a kid it always felt like the days went by so slowly and now as an adult I blink and the day is gone.

This saying is so true

“One day to me as a child, is like a week to me as an adult’’.

B65CA3B1C6A0968D2D817F7063176B02

4 comments:

  1. WOW! A half a year!! You have done a great job keeping up with the photo a day!! On top of other post!! I have really enjoyed it! Adorable pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks grace! I'm so glad you are enjoying my post...=)

      Delete
  2. Love all of these pictures! Puppies are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete