Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Is there snow in heaven?

"Christmas In Heaven"

December hasn't changed
This town looks the same
They still light that tree in the city square
There's red, white, and green shining everywhere
And I wish you were here
And I wonder

Is the snow falling down on the streets of gold
Are the mansions all covered in white
Are you singing with angels "Silent Night"
I wonder what Christmas in heaven is like


There's a little manger scene
Down on Third and Main
I must have walked right by it a thousand times
But I see it now in a different light
'Cause I know you are there
And I wonder


Are you kneeling with shepherds before him now
Can you reach out and touch his face
Are you part of that glorious Holy night
I wonder what Christmas in Heaven is like


Is the snow falling down on the streets of gold?
Are the mansions all covered in white?
Are you singing with angels "Silent Night"
I wonder what Christmas in Heaven is like.

~Scotty McCreery 

(I love this song)

IMG_2427-001

IMG_2436-001

IMG_2449-001

IMG_2452-001

IMG_2459-001

IMG_2468-002

IMG_2472-001

IMG_2485-001

IMG_2488-001

IMG_2561-001

IMG_2549-001

Isn’t the snow lovely….I took so many pictures=) I love snow and when I woke up to the ground it made my day just that much better.

And it just made me think…will there be snow in heaven? Everything good will be there and I love snow….soooo…will it?

This is Frosty’s first snow! He’s the same colt that I posted about here. (he’s grown quite a bit since then, huh?) I named him Micks Carmel Frosty =)

He loved it the snow!…isn’t he just adorable? IMG_2505-001

IMG_2523-001

IMG_2535-001

 

B65CA3B1C6A0968D2D817F7063176B02

6 comments:

  1. I Love the pictures Olivia!! And I love snow as well, it always makes my day when I wake up to snow on the ground:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I feel like a kid again when I see it on the ground. Want to skip work and pull the sled out and ride down the hills! =)

      Delete
  2. Nice Pictures! Mick's Carmel frosty is a pretty horse! I like the pictures of the close up snow on branches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Gracie...God's handiwork in nature is truly beautiful!

      Delete
  3. The detail on the snow and ice crystals are AMAZING! I love the pictures of the pony and Frosty. =)

    I am not sure if there is going to be snow in heaven, but I think heaven will be more than we can imagine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well God made it, and there's even verses in the Bible ..."Come now, let us settle the matter," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."Isaiah 1:18 I just feel like there will...(I really want it to be there) (but then again rain wasn't his first plan to water the earth).

      Delete