Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kittens

My sister Victoria is raising a litter of 7 kittens who’s mom left. She feeds them every four hours! (No kidding night and day) and they are thriving=) Her lack of sleep is beginning to catch up with her though, I feel sorry for her. But I am so proud of her for sticking it out and caring for these little animals. More pictures to come=)

IMG_6050-001Adorable!

IMG_6065-001

IMG_6094-001

IMG_6157-001

Have any of you raised any baby animals?

B65CA3B1C6A0968D2D817F7063176B02


4 comments:

  1. Aw they are sooo adorable. We have never had to raise any baby kittens, the mom always took care of that. We have had to raise lots of chicks though. :) I like Victoria's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I remember when I tried to save a kitten by bottle feeding it, that the mom had abandoned because of a opossum bite. Can't wait for more pictures of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I did forget about that one time. :/

      Delete
  3. Awe Gracie...I've never had any success myself raising abandoned animals. Hannah I love her had too=)

    ReplyDelete