Tuesday, March 17, 2015

prioritizing my time

This year has included many changes and my life is taking off at a rapid pace. I don’t want to miss any part of it by wasting my time, which has called for numerous time prioritizing decisions for me the last few months. For example: cutting social media was by far one of the best things I’ve done, and the list could go on and on. 

So yeah I’ve been scared that this blog might end up consuming too much of my life and sadly I’m realizing that it is. I need to focus more on my studies, plus lives bigger picture and I believe this cut will be very healthy in the long run.

IMG_9359

I will still be posting occasionally but I’m not promising anything. This blog has been so much fun and a needed outlet for me for these few years…but that time has past and it’s time for me to move on and spend more time on other things.

It’s not goodbye, just a less frequent hello=)

 

B65CA3B1C6A0968D2D817F7063176B02

No comments:

Post a Comment