Wednesday, December 24, 2014

~Photo-a-day~ Dec 17-23

I’m sitting here partially watching Christmas movies with my parents, they just finished number two for the night and it’s 11:30. way passed my bedtime. But this is what I love about this season…the late family movie nights. Listening to my parents laugh and everyone just enjoying being together. I’m soaking up this time, because I know soon it will be gone. This next year will probably hold many changes for me, good ones but changes that will take this away once and for all.

Last weekend I felt like I met with two every good friends to have a bit to eat and exchange Christmas gifts. They are absolutely such dears…I’ve gotten through a lot of hard spots in my life by having them near.

So far this weeks been amazing! And loads of fun….I made tons and tons of Christmas treats…and I can’t wait to enjoy them on Thursday with the rest of my family. Christmas is so close and work is so demanding…sometimes I feel like saying “can this wait till Monday, tomorrow Christmas” =)

 

Day 351

~cozy~

I know that there isn’t another person in the world who would think of this picture first for the word cozy. But there’s nothing better to me then all the horses in their stalls munching on their grain, in the evening. IMG_6767-2

Day 352

~handmade~

Sugar cookies from our Amish neighbors=) IMG_6773-2

Day 353

~number 19~

this one’s pretty lame, but oh well…it’s the number nineteen right?!?!?IMG_6787-2

Day 354

~dessert~

a gift from another one of my friends a dessert candy, it smells soooo good! But Christina doesn’t appreciate the smell at all.IMG_6815-2

Day 355

~3 o’clock~

picked up my computer at 3:00 on Sunday!!! It felt like I was whole again….not really that bad, haha. But I sure missed it.IMG_6826-2

Day 355

~stocking~

We never did the stocking thing growing up, so the best I could do for this picture was take one of my stocking feet, but those aren’t really stocking either. Oh well! let’s just forget this picture even happened.IMG_6849-2

Day 356

~blessings~

gifts for all of my dad’s employees=) I received a text from my brother this morning telling me how much the guys loved their boxes=) Perfect Christmas gift ever, Amish goodies=)IMG_6870-2

I’ve been baking a ton this year and have a lot more baking ahead of me tonight…I had to work all day today, kinda makes me sad…I don’t want to be an adult around Christmas time.

B65CA3B1C6A0968D2D817F7063176B02

No comments:

Post a Comment