Sunday, May 11, 2014

A very happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful mom!

Hey mama, today is your day. Because 364 days you make it our day. You selflessly care for each of us in ways that only a mother could.
Today is a day the people look to the women in their lives that have meant a lot to them. And Mom I look to you, when I do I see someone who is worthy of celebrating.

First and foremost thank you for the gift of life. Thank you for answering the phone every time I call. Thank you for the encouraging late night talks. Thank you for not only believing in me, but telling me so. Thank you for everything you do each and everyday to make our house a home.

I hope the celebration of you does not stop today, in fact I hope it serves as a reminder of all the amazing things you do for us each and every day. Yes today is mothers day, but truthfully every day is mothers day. Because every day you deserve to hear thank you and I love you. 

Mama, thank you and I love you.

 

IMG_0583-001IMG_0579-001IMG_0581-002

 

B65CA3B1C6A0968D2D817F7063176B02

No comments:

Post a Comment