Friday, December 6, 2013

Thoughts from a tree stand….

 

IMG_2304-001

IMG_2316-001

IMG_2301-001

While in the tree stand, the day after Thanksgiving, I had a lot of time to think…I absolutely love being out there. So peaceful and away from all my everyday cares.  It’s like stepping into another world, a peaceful world, where the business of the other world can’t reach me for a moment.

Well I got to thinking. What else do you do in a tree stand for hours on end=) I thought of a lot of things that I was thankful for but decided to narrow it down to the top 5 things I’m most thankful for…here they are.

#5 My Job – I love it, perfect for my personality and life style. Wonderful hours and I work with a bunch of great people. God completely out did himself when he opened this door for me.

#4 Our Home – Moving is definitely hard….but the more I live at our new house the more I love it and the more it becomes home. Months later I can truthfully say I LOVE IT here!

#3 Sam – My horse, my baby, my life…need I say more. He’s my everything…whenever he gets sick or something else happens. I think of what I’d do without him.

#2 My Family – They are truly God’s best gift to me…and I thank him for them everyday. I have found some of my best friends in this wonderful group of people and have made some of lives joyous memories, together, with them.

#1 My Faith – I don’t know what I would do without God as the rock in my life. What kind of love he must have had to come to earth just to die for me.  He gives me the strength I need everyday in every tough situation. I wouldn't have a life without him.

What are you thankful for?

B65CA3B1C6A0968D2D817F7063176B02

No comments:

Post a Comment