Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Baby’s Birthday is in April also….=)

My baby turned 22 yesterday! He’s older than me=)  It poured rain, all day, so he spent the day in his dry stall. I came out at noon to check on him and this is how I found him, sleeping…hey he deserves it, he’s 22.

I’ve had him since July of 2008. He’s my best friend, he’s really the only one that see’s me cry and listens to me complain, without telling me that I’m complaining. He’s beautiful! My favorite place to be is on his back, in the middle of a field…just him and me.  I love the fact that at 22 he’s still the fastest horse in our pasture. I love him more than words can tell and am very thankful for yet another year spent together.

Here’s a few I took of/with him yesterday. Sorry if there a bit fuzzy the barn was pretty dark.

IMG_9237-001IMG_9253IMG_9273-001IMG_9274-001IMG_9295-001

…and really who need’s a boyfriend when you have a horse?

Happy Tuesday=)

B65CA3B1C6A0968D2D817F7063176B02

9 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of you with him! I think my favorite is the third from the top and the last one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks! I don't get very many with him, do I? I need a photographer to take pictures of me with him=)

      Delete
  2. So Sweet Olivia! You both look so amazing together... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the middle picture!!! You are so blessed! :) ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Hannah I am aren't I?!?! When I'm having a bad day all I have to do is start counting my blessings and my day normally turns around pretty soon.

      Delete
  4. I miss how you loved to run more than anything. I miss how you gave 110% time and time again. I miss your big, soft, gorgeous eyes. I miss how you somehow left the barrels standing every. single. time. no matter how much I messed up. I miss how you were so calm and relaxed - until we got to the gate. I miss how you loved to eat pretty much anything - lollipops, baked beans, PB&J, etc. I miss how you'd let me fuss with you, even when you really didn't want me to. I miss how you'd let me stand there and hug you and bury my face in your neck for as long as I wanted.

    Thank you for making so many of my dreams come true.

    I love that you have someone now who loves you as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Awe that made me cry...I'm sure he misses you as well Kristina

      Delete